Referrals & Intake Centre

How Do I Get Help? 

 The first step to getting help from Dilico is usually by a referral for an assessment. Referrals can come from Dilico community workers, physicians, caregivers or other professionals. You can also refer yourself if you are old enough.

It’s important to tell the person referring or assessing you as much as you can so you can get the help you need.

Children’s Services Referrals

Referrals are accepted from parents, community workers and agencies, schools, physicians, clients and other professionals provided the child or guardian is aware of the referral.


To access any Mental Health & Addictions Referrals please click this link:

Adult Residential Treatment Centre Intake

Phone: (807) 623-7963 / Toll-Free: 1-855-623-8511
Fax: (807) 623-2810 / Toll Free: 1-855-626-7999

Adult Mental Health & Addictions Services Referrals

IN-CITY:  Phone: (807) 623-7963 / Toll-Free: 1-855-623-8511
Fax Referral to: (807) 623-2810 / Toll Free: 1-855-626-7999
Attention: Adult Case Manager, ARTC

DISTRICT:  Fax Referral to: (807) 626-7999 / Toll Free: 1-855-626-7999
Attention: Adult Mental Health & Addictions Case Manager, Nipigon

Referral Form

Skip to content