Complaint Process

Mental Health & Addictions Complaint Process

If you have a Mental Health and Addictions service complaint with Dilico Anishinabek Family Care, this is what you can do…

1. Talk to Your Worker
Tell your worker about your complaint. Together, you may be able to find a solution.

2. Talk to Your Worker’s Manager
If you can’t solve the problem with your worker, call Dilico’s Main Office and ask to speak with your worker’s manager. Talk to your worker’s manager and explain that your complaint was not solved.

3. Write to the Director
If you can’t solve the problem with the manager, write a letter to the Director of Mental Health and Addictions Services. Write about your complaint and what you have done to try to solve it.

4. If You’re Not Satisfied
If a solution can’t be found, write a letter to the Executive Director requesting your complaint be reviewed.

Call Dilico’s Main Office at 1-855-623-8511 or visit for the phone number or address you require.

Skip to content