Community & Personal Support
Help for people who need extra support to live independently.
“Care Managers and PSWs are very good to me and always check up on me and treat me with respect.”
- Homemaking including shopping, meal preparation and cleaning
- Personal care including bathing, washing and dressing
- Speech and language support to on-reserve schools
- Transportation for medical appointments or errands
- Palliative care
- Basic foot care
- Respite care
Adult Life Enrichment Program
How do I get started?
Ask your First Nation or any Dilico employee for a verbal or written referral. Your eligibility for CPSS services will be determined by one of our Care Managers.
Who can use Community and Personal Support Services?
- Members living in the communities of Fort William, Red Rock (Lake Helen), Biingitiwaabik Zaaging Anishinaabek (Rocky Bay), Pays Plat, Whitesand, Long Lake #58, Ginoogaming, Pic Mobert or Michipicoten First Nations.
- Members with a child in the care of Dilico who is residing outside of the First Nation but requires additional support services. (Eligibility must be determined through an assessment with a Home and Community Care (HCC) Care Manager).