Positions available: 2 – Full Time Permanent positions
Closing date: February 27, 2024
The CWCM will be based in the city of Thunder Bay, with regular travel to district communities. The CWCM is responsible for providing children’s services and child protection services by performing Children’s Services, Intake and Ongoing Protection Services, in accordance with provisions of Dilico Anishinabek Family Care’s Mikinaak Service model, the Child and Family Services Act, Ministerial Regulations and Standards, protocols and policies and procedures. The CWCM will be readily available to cover vacant positions and provide service where need is identified. The CWCM will be provided essential travel necessities (rental vehicle, accommodations, etc.) by Dilico Anishinabek Family Care in accordance to travel policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum two-year Human Services Worker Diploma is required.
- Post-Secondary education with child welfare experience will be considered.
- A minimum two years experience with Anishinabek children, youth, individuals and families and communities.
- Candidates without the specific education qualifications and who possess an appropriate combination of experience and other academic qualifications will also be considered.
- A satisfactory criminal records check, vulnerable sector screen
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel to district
- Must possess a Class “G” Driver’s License
- Possess a clean driving record and have access to a personal vehicle
- $1,000,000 million dollar liability
Hours of Work:
32.5 hours per week
$30.18 – $39.38 per hour
Click here for the full job description.
If you experience issues with our online application system please apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org the competition number must be quoted in the email subject line.
Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Dilico is committed to diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
Dilico gives preference to Anishinabek people.
Post expires at 3:00pm on Tuesday February 27th, 2024