Diabetes Management and Education
At Dilico, we provide a range of community-based care and support services for people living with diabetes of every type and at every stage.
Let us help you manage the challenges of living well with diabetes.
- Help making healthy food choices
- Support to live an active lifestyle including self-care, physical activity and fall management
- Basic and advanced foot care
- Help to identify and manage diabetes symptoms and causes
- Advice for diabetes self-management including checking blood glucose
- Assistance with medications and treatment.
Home Care Case Management
Advanced foot care includes: Minor foot surgical procedures, assessing and designing custom orthotics, and other services offered by our in-house Chiropodist, a highly trained medical practitioners trained to treat injuries and other afflictions with the feet and lower limbs.
Our services focus on building respectful and positive sexual relationships and teach people about caring for their physical and mental wellness.