Join us at Dilico! The Dilico Integrated Model of Care brings together a wide range of services and programs to support children, youth and families to live their good life – physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. We offer services, rooted in culture, that address diverse issues related to child welfare, mental health & addictions, and primary health. Our Student Placement program welcomes students from a variety of different university and college programs to gain valuable experience and skills with us.
Our placements include opportunities in various sectors of the agency including:
- Child Welfare- Support Services, Family Wellness Services, Children’s Wellness Services
- Mental Health- Clinical and Counselling Services, Family Healing Wellness Centre, Youth Intensive Treatment Services, Post Treatment Services
- Health Services- Nursing Students
What You’ll Gain:
- Hands on experience
- Opportunities to apply skills learned in the classroom to the workplace
- Development for your professional skills
- Plus much more
Must have: A satisfactory Criminal Records Search, vulnerable sector search, a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series approved by the World Health Organization, must possess a valid Standard First Aid/CPR Certificate or be willing to obtain one, if applicable, must possess a Class “G” Driver’s License and have access to a personal vehicle with $1 million liability insurance, if applicable; must complete a medical and receive the required immunizations as recommended by the local medical officer of health, if applicable.
Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Dilico is committed to diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
Dilico gives preference to Anishinabek people.
Post expires at 3:00pm on Friday September 30th, 2022