Dilico Health Services, depends on your feedback to ensure we meet the needs of all clients. We make improvements on program and service delivery based on your feedback. All responses are kept confidential.
Do you identify as Aboriginal? Aboriginal peoples are defined in the Canadian Constitution Act, 1982, Section 35 (2) as including First Nation, Inuit, and Metis peoples.
1. What community did you receive services in?
Please select one:
2. How long have you been a client/patient of the program?
Who provided the services?
3. How would you rate your health care provider on the following?
5. Would you recommend this service to a friend or family member?
6. Would you like a follow up phone call or follow up visit regarding this survey? If yes, please provide your name and contact number or email below and a Manager will contact you.
Meegwetch/Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, you feedback is greatly valued.