Our lives are constantly changing and evolving and our families are too!
Children grow-up and go away to school, grandchildren are born, and new friendships are formed. The size and shape of your family can change from one day to the next, but one thing always remains the same -the need to belong to family. Help a child and family in your community by becoming a foster parent.
Who can be a foster parent?
Foster parents come from a variety of backgrounds and from all walks of life. They may be parents, grandparents, students, married, common law, single, with or without children.Dilico’s foster parents are loving, team-oriented individuals who lead healthy lifestyles and are committed to making a positive difference for a child.
Why be a Foster Parent?
- To make a positive difference in a child's life
- To be part of a team that is helping to build a strong foundation for a child and their family
- An opportunity for personal growth and development
- An opportunity to learn about Anishinabek culture and way of life
- To provide a safe and loving environment to help a child grow
How do I become a Foster Parent?
If you are interesting in fostering a child contact any Dilico office, or you can e-mail your contact information stating your interest in fostering to email@example.com.