Dilico promotes healing and the well-being of the Anishinabek people using an integrated holistic approach in a way that honours values, culture, and traditions.
1. To be identified as a self-governed organization that is recognized as a leader in the research and delivery of child welfare, mental health and addictions, and health services;
2. Delivery of community based services that enhance the well-being of Anishinabek children, families, and communities in a culturally safe manner.
- Client centered services based upon teamwork.
- Quality service delivery that is ethical, caring, compassionate, and sensitive.
- Partnerships that advance the well-being of the Anishinabek.
- Role models who demonstrate positive leadership.
- An environment that creates positive morale.
- Effective and accountable management.
- Long-range strategic planning.