Children’s Service provides many opportunities to support the development of healthy children, youth and their families. Through individual and community services, Children’s Services provides assessment, treatment and follow-up.
Children’s Services are available for Aboriginal residents in Dilico’s jurisdiction and for children in the care of Dilico and their caregivers.
Mental Health Children's Services programs include:
- Assessment and Brief Treatment Residential Program
- Child/Infant Development Services
- Counselling and Clinical Support
- Day Treatment Services
- District Child and Family Services
- June Steeve Lendrum Family Resource Centre
- Youth Outreach Services
- Family Preservation Services