Client Satisfaction Surveys
Client satisfaction is a key indicator for the Health program. Client satisfaction surveys are conducted on a regular basis to obtain feedback on the quality of the client and family care experience.
Clients receive the survey during their visit.
Clients may also choose to complete the survey online:
• Community Health Services – Aboriginal Healthy Babies, Healthy Children
• Community Health Services – Community Health Nurse
• Community Health Services – Integrated Services Community Health Nurse
• Diabetes/Chronic Disease Management Program
• Family Health Team
• Home and Community Care & Community
What Clients are Saying About Dilico Health Services
“Love the services so far from Thunder Bay.
Happy feet when I leave.
Girls are very good at what they do”.
We need more caring people like these excellent girls”.
“Appreciate the care given and the courtesy.
I do not have a car and get picked up and returned home”.